Given a large percentage of pets are admitted into veterinary clinics carrying various types of illnesses, infection and parasites; a great emphasis needs to be placed on daily cleaning and surface sanitisation to prevent spreading between four legged patients. Areas in veterinary clinics (vets) that especially require daily hygienic cleaning include waiting room floors, operating theatres, surgery benches, animal holding cages, sinks and walls.
FAST OH&S FRIENDLY FLOOR CLEANING
The Thermoglide steam mop uses +120°C dry steam combined with microfibre technology to sweep, mop and disinfect surfaces in a single pass. The Thermoglide is also great for improving OH&S as it eliminates the repetitive injuries, slips and chemical use associated with the old mop & bucket.
ROOM CLEANING & DEODOURISING
At the press of a button Tecnovap steamers use +155°C superheated 94% dry steam to effortlessly clean, sanitise and deodorise both hard and textile surfaces. Steam is especially great for freshening fabric chairs
EFFICIENT OUTBREAK MANAGEMENT
Be prepared for any unfortunate outbreaks with Tecnovap steamers that can effectively and efficiently decontaminate textile surfaces. AS 4187 states ‘Moist heat in the form of steam under pressure is the most dependable, fast and economical method for the destruction of microbial life’.
Areas to clean within Veterinary Clinics:
Walls and Ceilings
- Clean walls and ceilings with microfibre
- Use of steam reduces cleaning time,
- Does not require scrubbing
- Eliminate the need for the harmful chemical disinfectants
- Waiting areas are important as they provide customers with a crucial first impression of a veterinary clinic's operation.
- The use of Tecnovap steam cleaner is ideal for deep cleaning and decontamination.
- The opening theatre is the most crucial area to keep hygienically clean.
- Steam cleaners used with microfibre is great for fast effective cleaning of the operating bench, floor, walls, and ceilings.
- Steam temperatures of +155 degrees celcius thermally sanitise and emulsify grime, while microfibre cloths collect the soiling.
- Animal holding pens and kennels are another important area to keep hygienically clean;
- With the use of +155 degrees Celsius steam and microfiber cloths, kennels and enclosures can be hygienically clean and dry in minutes.
- Steam is also great for cleaning of all general surfaces including hard floors, walls, windows, furniture, equipment, bathrooms, benches and even ceilings.
The Tecnovap product range consists of floor scrubbers, steam cleaners, steam vacuums and high filtration vacuums; all of which have been developed to improve cleaning effectiveness, efficiency, ergonomics, versatility and ecological aspects. In addition most Tecnovap machines are very quiet and un-intrusive which is very important as veterinary clinics are always busy and never close.
Steam Mops are a thermal santising systems that are ideal for cleaning all hard floors, walls and even ceilings.
Attach the a steam mop to Jetvac and Jetsteam steam cleaners and use superheated dry steam and microfibre cloth pads to sweep, mop, degrease and sanitise all surfaces in a single pass.
More About: Steam Mops
The steam mops are ideal to clean animal cages effectively & efficiently. In a single pass you can remove dirt, grime and fur while also sanitising the surface chemical free. Cage washing can now be done in minutes.
Thermally Sanitises Surfaces
Disinfect surfaces in a single pass with a steam mop. Save money on disinfectant products and use steam for your hygiene supplies.
Walls and Floors
Our Steam Mops are able to clean any where. Compared with a traditional wet mop the Steam Mop's leave floors cleaner and dryer in shorter times with less effort. Ideal Veterinary cleaning product.
Junior - Steam & Vacuum Cleaner
Remove Chewing Gum
The most effective method to treat chewing gum is with steam as heat causes gum to disintegrate. Remove a piece of gum within a few seconds using steam- then simply vacuum it away. Getting rid of chewing gum has never being easier!
Kitchen surfaces are usually left quite greasy after cooking with oil, fat and food residues. With the importance of food safety, keeping kitchen surfaces clean is vital. Steam is great as the high temperatures melt grease fast and thermally sanitise surfaces on contact.
Wet and Dry Vacuum
Effortlessly vacuum liquid away with the Jetvac’s wetvac capabilities.
Our industrial cleaning products will provide your veterinary clinic centres with a superior clean and also reduce cleaning time, physical effort and cut chemical bills in half. So for fast, effective and versatile veterinary clinic centre cleaning solutions look no further than Tecnovap products.
See why so many customers are incorporating Tecnovap cleaning products into their daily cleaning programs by organising an onsite demonstration with your local Tecnovap representative.
To do so call the Tecnovap Australia head office on 1300 577 722