Introducing the Modern Way to Mop
Cleaning Hard Surfaces Just Got Easier!
The Thermoglide is a steam mopping system that is streamlining the work of cleaners tasked with cleaning hard floors and surfaces- especially when the job involves long laps. It halves floor cleaning times, by performing a number of actions simultaneously. During a single pass, it steams, degreases, cleans sweeps and sanitises- without the need for a bucket! The Thermoglide attaches to most Tecnovap Industrial steam cleaners, and utilises the power of +120°C dry steam to achieve fantastic results- all in a single pass.
Traditional mopping was ineffective- because dipping the mop in a bucket of water, caused the dirt to simply get recycled onto the surface being cleaned. As the water in the bucket got filthier and cooled- all hope for effective sanitising and elimination of dirt was lost. Instead of leaving a filthy film of recycled dirty water and grime on the floor- the new Steam Mop sanitises the surface being cleaned- in one simple move.
A microfibre pad is used to absorb dirt. Once the pad becomes dirty and no longer serviceable, it only takes seconds to swap it out for a new one.
The Steam Mop is particularly effective when working in long corridors or large area open floors, like indoor sports stadiums, gymnasiums or halls and community centres.
The Thermoglide Steam Mop is the right choice for cleaning shopping centre walkways, school traffic areas, aged care facilities, hospital corridors and hospitality venues.
Using the Steam Mop improves operator OH&S, in the following ways:
- The Steam Mop is designed to be operated in long laps reduces the nasty repetitive strain back and shoulder injuries experienced by most cleaners. This is because back and forth scrubbing motions are eliminated. The Steam Mop simply glides effortlessly over the surface as the operator walks behind.
- Slips and falls are prevented as 94% dry steam leaves floors completely dry in approximately one minute. This is especially ideal for hospitals and hotels that are always busy and never closed for cleaning.
- +120°C superheated dry steam combined with microfiber mop heads, hygienically clean floor surfaces. This reduces the need for harmful floor cleaning chemicals or caustics like bleach.
The future of mopping is here.
If you- or your cleaners are toting a bucket, then you're missing out on a better way of doing the job.
Arrange a test drive today. Call us on 1800 622 770.
- Disinfect floors, walls and ceilings
- Cut cleaning times and chemical bills in half
- Clean hospital wards, reception areas and operating theatres efficiently, without chemicals
- Steam clean busy foyer areas and corridors
- Clean walls and ceilings
- Clean chairs, chaise lounges and sofas
- Freshen the air throughout your venue
Benefits and Features of the Thermoglide Steam Mop
- Sanitise all surfaces with dry steam, not chemicals
- Clean walls, floors, ceilings in half the time of traditional mopping
- Improve OH&S as it is extremely light and easy to use
- Easily attached to any of the Tecnovap steam machines
- Eliminate chemical costs and concerns
- Reduces cleaning water consumption by approximately 90%
- Ergonomic design with fingertip controls and a switch
- Extendable handle makes it ideal for reaching high areas
- Clean a 20 meter corridor in just 4 minutes
- Its versatile design suits many applications