Would you like to be able to clean cars more efficiently? Most car detailers know of the power of steam to remove stains and clean all areas of a car's interior. What makes our steam cleaning machines stand out is the high temperature dry steam, which not only blasts through the toughest stains, but also leaves upholstery touch dry. With a Tecnovap steam cleaning machine you will be able to clean your entire car interior without using any chemicals whatsoever! You'll achieve professional results using only steam - in a fraction of the time of traditional cleaning methods.
- Car Seats
Tecnovap dry steam cleaners are ideal for cleaning cloth, leather, pleather and all types of car seats. The 94% dry steam will remove oils and stains from your car seats leaving them looking as good as new.
Tecnovap dry steam cleaners will blast clean the entire interior of your car. With attachments to reach the tightest areas, and vacuum with remove all traces of dirt and crumbs. Ideal for cleaning hard to reach cup holders, door jams and hinges.
Using the triangle brush supplied with the Tecnovap Jetvac you can easily restore upholstery while removing any residues from spills and ground in dirt. The heat from the dry steam lifts dirt and odours (including smoke) away from the interior upholstery, allowing them to be dry within minutes and restored to new.
Advantages of Steam Cleaning
FAST AND EFFICIENT
The Jetsteam Maxi is also great for improving OH&S as it eliminates the repetitive injuries, slips and chemical use associated with the old mop & bucket. The Jetsteam and JetVac steam vacuum range are largely utilised for reducing water consumption and eliminating chemical use for a variety of cleans.
EASY AND SIMPLE
At the press of a button, Tecnovap steamers use +155°C superheated 94% dry steam to effortlessly clean, sanitise and deodorise all surfaces.
EFFICIENT OUTBREAK MANAGEMENT
Be prepared for any unfortunate outbreaks with Tecnovap steamers that can effectively and efficiently decontaminate textile surfaces. AS 4187 states ‘Moist heat in the form of steam under pressure is the most dependable, fast and economical method for the destruction of microbial life’.
- Remove spots and stains in seconds;
- The high temperature melts soiling;
- The pressure breaks down residues.
Carpet Floors Cleaning
- The heat from the steam lifts dirt and odours away from the carpet;
- Allows the carpet to be dry within minutes as new.
Leather Seats Cleaning
- Use high temperature to lift dirt and oil from seats.
- The leather will be cleaned and refreshed like new to its original rich luster.
Door Jam Cleaning
- The incredible pressure blasts the residues in the trims;
- The heat of the steam makes light work of cleaning door jams.
- Using steam on the dashboard effectively remove dust and dirt;
- Allows cleaning without chemicals so there's no glare from reflections.
- Using steam on the dashboard effectively remove dust and dirts;
- Allow without chemicals with no glare from reflections.
- The steam melts stains, oil or dirt from the panels;
- A cloth removes the melted grime in seconds.
- Use steam to easily break down traditionally hard to remove brake dust from wheels;
- Use water injection to rinse the wheels to a clean state.
Exterior Car Duco
- Using less than a litre of water, the exterior of a lightly soiled car can be cleaned;
- No excess water is produced making it ideal for cleaning cars indoor.
Removing Bugs from Front Duco
- Melts the bugs and tar off the front duco and grill area;
- Removes the nasty bugs easily from your car's clear coat;
- No need for any strong chemicals or heavy scrubbing.
The Tecnovap product range consists of floor scrubbers, steam cleaners, steam vacuums and high filtration vacuums; all of which have been developed to improve cleaning effectiveness, efficiency, ergonomics, versatility and ecological aspects. Of the Tecnovap range the JetSteam or JetVac range are especially ideal for regular cleaning of all surfaces in car cleaning.
JetVac steam vacuums (Eco, Mini, Compact, Pro) used with an upholstery tool are ideal for cleaning car interior textile upholstery. Producing +145ºC to +165ºC superheated 94% dry steam under 4-6 bar pressure; JetVacs use the moist heat to break down soilings without overwetting the fabric. Infact, JetVac steam vacuums use as little as 3Lt of water per hour and simultaneously extract liquid by vacuum; leaving the textile fabric dry in minutes. The JetSteam steam only machines can also be used but are slightly less effective without vacuum extraction
See why so many customers are incorporating Tecnovap cleaning products into their daily cleaning programs by organising an onsite demonstration with your local Tecnovap representative. To do so call the Tecnovap Cleaning Machines head office on 1300 577 722